!

15.7.10

....new homestead possibility

....We are keeping our fingers crossed as we approach the "moment of truth" tomorrow when I turn in my app. to rent the cutest lil' cottage house built in 1931...right on the main street in our historic downtown. 

This place is adorable!!!!  The kitchen...omg...to die for!!  Has original aluminum cabinets, one even has a built in lazy susan.  This place has a basement, which or soooo rare around here!!  A one car garage which will be my workshop for my vintage clothing.  The kitchen sink is holy moly!!  Large farmhouse style sink with 2 bowls and built in drainers on each side.  I forgot to get pics today when I was being shown the property...I was a little distracted...:)  Has a cute front yard and a sink in the laundry which is twice the size I have now!!! 

And all of this for HALF of what I am paying now...what the hey!!

I'm just so nervous and have been unable to sleep for days...I know, it seems silly but this is something I so need....for my vintage soul!!! 

Here's a pic of the front, kind of hard to tell because it's not the best pic...will have to take some
better pics tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment